Re: [IRCA] WSAR DX Test NOT heard in Indianapolis

Re: [IRCA] WSAR DX Test NOT heard in Indianapolis

Thanks Paul.  I'll check the webstream to see if I can // it.  John J.
Reiger in WI (of DX Mid America fame) told me that Madison, WI also is
SS.  As far as SS slogans go, I don't put a whole lot of stock into
them.  Local WNTS supposedly calls themselves La Poderosa but I have
heard dozens of slogans and jingles but not that.  I have seen their van
at a SS watering hole about 3 miles from my home and it has some other
slogan on it but I don't recall hearing that on their station either.  I
just can't recall what it was, at this time.

73,
Dave

PS: Scott or anyone - what is the LID requirements for a SS or foreign
language station?  I know hams have to ID in EE.

http://DX-MidAMerica.com

Message: 4