Re: [IRCA] Brian Smith, CFZM 740 QSL manager, RIP

Re: [IRCA] Brian Smith, CFZM 740 QSL manager, RIP

I am so sorry to hear this. How sad. Yes, I have been in contact with
Brian many many times. A great help to us all.
My prayers and thought go out to his family.
   This is the third death this week I have been informed about. One
other, was a previous owner, of KSWB Seaside.  Audrey Karge 71, wife of
Ken Karge who disappeared and was found alone on a logging road 28 miles
out of Seaside, who died shortly after being found. Another lady locally
who was 63, that died of Cancer. Not a good week.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager