[IRCA] Re Brian Smith, CFZM 740 QSL manager, RIP

[IRCA] Re Brian Smith, CFZM 740 QSL manager, RIP

This is indeed sad news. Brian suffered a brain aneurysm last Sunday and never regained consciousness. Brian was very much a centrifugal force behind the Ontario DX Association, and if you explore the link Scott posted you'll read various postings, including mine, about his involvement with the ODXA, AM 740, and his work with the ambulance service. He was just 52 - way too young. He touched a lot of people and will be sorely missed.

Saul