Re: [IRCA] Brian Smith, CFZM 740 QSL manager, RIP

Re: [IRCA] Brian Smith, CFZM 740 QSL manager, RIP

Hi Patrick,

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:44:30 -0700, Patrick Martin wrote
> I am so sorry to hear this. How sad. Yes, I have been in contact with
> Brian many many times. A great help to us all.
> My prayers and thought go out to his family.

Although I've only been on this list for three years now, I will miss him as
well. He had a great love of his job and was one of the truly nice gentlemen
in radio. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family as well.

73 de Joe

-- Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
--- WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ---