Re: [IRCA] KLFE 1590

At 01:42 PM 2/26/2009, you wrote:
>The russian programming is only on 6am to 8pm weekdays, KLFE does have a
>webstream but it uses a popup player that wont work in webtv and almost
>certainly won't work with a dialup conneciton
>
>http://www.1590klfe.com/
>
>Paul Walker
>www.onairdj.com

Hi, Paul.  Nope, they continue longer than 8:00 pm.  It's 8:32 pm on Thursday night, and they're still in Russian.......Walt.

The programming is "Nashe Radyo"  meaning, "Our Radio".  Coincidentally, I'm listening to Nashe Radyo from Kyiv on my Grace Wi-Fi radio at the exact same time!  This one's in Ukrainian from Kyiv, Ukraine, though.......Walt.