[IRCA] Pittsburgh-Altoona PA question

"1350 WP-P Pittsburgh" ... or it sure sounded like that. Geistown has a CP. It is a suburb of Altoona. Is it on the air yet. Last month I had an ad with a 412 area code. Now this, tonight. The two dominant stations were ESPN and country. I am not ruling out that I heard "1350 WBLT Bedford", but I am wondering if any of our west-central PA listers, or anyone else within easy signal range, can confirm if Geistown is on the air. I think that station gave a dual ID, BTW, as there was a mention of a second station in that ID that I could not make out. I had not yet set up my tape recorder.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON