Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] More TA action?

Well, I'm about the only one that had more success last night than the
previous one, so I'm obviously not a good barometer, but I have had
audio today thus far on 1575, 1539, 1269, 1134, 999,and 864.   Most of
the audio has been fleeting, but 1134 was quite good in English at 2319,
before fading to nothing.    1539 has been the most consistent thus far.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB

From: "Nigel Pimblett" <ntjp@xxxxxxx>

  Dare we hope for a third night of TAs?   Farda on 1575 is starting
to poke through with audio, and it's only 3 pm local, two hours
before sunset.   Quite a number of carriers too, mainly on the upper
end of the dial at the moment.    1539 and 1503 are about the strongest.

I hope it's better than last night Nigel. Up here it was worse than
the previous one. I had faint audio on 1134 just before local sunset
and a faint hets on 1215 and 1575. Less than hour later nothing on MW.
LW had faint audio on 153, 162, 171 and 189 and they never improved.

Mike is St Isidore, AB