Re: [IRCA] Friday night TA/ Beverage antenna

Re: [IRCA] Friday night TA/ Beverage antenna

Patrick, I would highly recommend the Wellbrook ALA 100 series of magnetic loops.  You have the space.  Erecting one in about a 40 to 60' diameter and oriented to Europe would enhance your LW (and even the bottom of the MW band) enormously.
I have the big Conti loops at my place, but the ALA outperforms them by a long shot up to and including 531 kHz.  It's somewhat pricey, but well worth it.  There are a lot of ALA 100s in Victoria....highest per capita in the world ;-)  !!!!......Walt.