Re: [IRCA] French 1710

Craig,

I was wondering, but East Coast conditions were excellent last night. I
should have jumped around a bit more. I have had 10 watt TIS stations
from the East Coast like JFK on 1700 and VA on 1620 in the past. With no
stations being on 1710, there is no QRM, so that Haitian lp job is
possible., I have 45 minutes of it on cassette. There would be no
Haitian stations out here. Per the website, there is an address, so I
may try a CD directly to them. The Website is in EE too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager