[IRCA] Correction: 558 kHz from Grayland - Dec. 29

[IRCA] Correction: 558 kHz from Grayland - Dec. 29

When I posted my correction to 603 kHz, I should have updated the 558 entry
also. Because I heard 558 parallel to 603, that means that I was hearing
HLQH, KBS2 Korea on 558.

Thanks to Nick Hall-Patch for remembering I had listed hearing 558 as a
parallel.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA
www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com