Re: [IRCA] TP's for 01-07-09

At 14:35 1/7/2009, you wrote:

>--
>Good Morning:
>
>Listened from 1424-1435.  Five stations with audio this morning.
>One LW and three MW.   Better than yesterday morning.

I was listening just before then, Dennis, and conditions did seem a bit better, including a brief period of good audio on JOUB-774 at 1402UT, but things deteriorated again apparently, as when I started listening again at 1525UT, very little was heard.   I suspect the NHK2 stations signed off early again, as there was a good carrier on 828 with no audio, but other than that, weak audio on 594, 972 and 1566 seemed to be it.  As the band got quieter with sunrise, HLAZ become clearer, so its weak audio was quite readable just before 1600UT, but not much else was left.

best wishes,

Nick