Re: [IRCA] KGEZ 600 kHz

Hey Patrick:

I wonder how long it will be until someone snaps it up as well.  They
could probably be NDA during the day and directional to the NW at night,
with at least the 10 kw that Vancouver had.  If planted just south of
Seattle, they would have a nice round-numbered frequency that would
blanket the area, even if they had to use CKBD's coverage pattern:
http://www.fcc.gov/ftp/Bureaus/MB/Databases/AM_DA_patterns/314747-66941.pdf

Given the current economic situation, we may not see anyone do so for a
while, though.

So, what TPs are on 603 khz???!!!

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA