Re: [IRCA] Antennas

Bruce,

Our Pacific storm has been downgraded to gusts of 50 MPH tonight, so no
biggie. Those tree behind the house have been weakened by the hurricane
of last Dec. I just do not want to have deal with more trees down. The
antennas are anchored to the tree behind the house too.
   Thanks for the advice on the Cablecaster. We now have a Home Depot
about 3 miles away and they may have the item too. I get a wire up into
a tree, I have used long PVC poles. It works but takes a bit to ballance
things.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin