[IRCA] 855 in audio again

I was out most of the evening and just returned from watching a very sobering movie called Passchendaele....a world war I film about one of the most famous Canadian battles....well worth watching especially for military and Canadian history buffs.  Anyway, I'm again
hearing some audio on 855, as I had late this afternoon.  As is so common, the audio drifts in and out, and doesn't sound like North Korea, which is what we usually hear in the morning here......Walt.