Re: [IRCA] Orcas Is. TPs: Nov 7th.... Fabulous!

Re: [IRCA] Orcas Is. TPs: Nov 7th.... Fabulous!

At 04:27 PM 11/7/2008 -0800, you wrote:
Yeah, I've been sleeping in a lot on the weekends.  I still have this job
thing during the week (you remember...) which means I'm usually out the
door well before LSR.  However, you're gentle prodding will help me get
out of bed tomorrow.

You don't loan out your cat, do you?

Kevin

Kevin, my wife would love to loan you Snuggie the DX Cat. His mission in life is to get me up sometime between 5 and 6 AM... he watches me dress and get my first cup of coffee. Generally, as soon as I put the headphones on, he crawls back in his special kitty bed and actually gets up to start his day about 9 or 9:30 AM. He may have the better approach to life.