Re: [IRCA] Radio Alabanza on 1500 kHz

A friend tells me WQCR 1500 Alabaster, Alabama recently changed formats and
went religious.

They are 2300 Watts Day, 1200 Watts Critical Hours and 8supposed* to be 3
watts at night.. but according to at least 2 people I know in the area, they
almost never power down after sunset

I highly doubt it's WSMX you caught, as I think they are English
Christian/Gospel and I think KBRN ID's as "Radio Poderosa" and I don't think
they're faithful about powering down anyways.

It seems like WQCR might eb what you heard.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com