[IRCA] Radio Alabanza on 1500 kHz

I'm stumped!  At 10:50 PM CST last night (Nov 6th), I was
listening on my DT-400W to a very strong signal from a
Spanish speaking station on 1500 kHz ID'ing between songs
as "Radio Alabanza."  No clear call letters, just "Radio
Alabanza."  The null was very tight to the west from my
location.

I have my suspicion that this could be the new station
from Boerne, TX, (KBRN) but all my notes say that they
are daytime only with a CP for nighttime ops with 15 watts.
If it was them and they were using 15 watts, boy, those
watts were STRONG!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks and 73,

Steve N5WBI