From: D1028Gary@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Sony voice recorder
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Kevin,

I've had very good results with a Sony ICD-SX57 digital voice recorder.
It's a high quality stereo unit that can record  directly from Ultralights
with no hash, as long as there is separation of at least 6 inches. All of my direct recordings posted on the Ultralightdx Yahoo site were made with this recorder, then re-recorded on an Edirol R09 for the actual mp3's. However, the ICD-SX57 has the capability to upload WAV files directly to a computer, if
desired.

    73,  Gary