Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 22:13:45 -0800 (PST)
From: Bob Coomler <w6rjc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] OT: Congrats to all the candidates and God Bless
	America
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I don't normally combine politics and avocational pursuits, but the
comments here are appreciated.  I've had the opportunity to have been
traveling in Australia, Argentina, Mexico and The Netherlands during
their elections and the negatives are universal.  For better and worse
(in that order!!), we are all more alike than different. Every once in
awhile though, there come special moments.  Even as a grizzled,
skeptical OF, I'm treasuring this one.

Bob Coomler
Cloverdale, CA