[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 29 Sep 2008

Interesting that the coastal consensus was that this was a fine morning, wheareas here, far from the sea, I'd say it was OK, but that's about as far as I'd go. Had to leave for work before the peak, but left the SDR running and signals didin't seem to improve a whole lot. The big guns from Japan were doing well, but the second tier stuff was at barely audible level. As an aside, heard snippets of TA audio last night on several frequencies (693 and 1017 come to mind), but nothing really listenable.

73,

Nigel Pimblett