[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 30 Sep 2008

As someone else observed the great TA reception of last night didn't translate into an outstanding TP morning. Still, it was by no means a bad one, with some interesting stuff to be heard. Here in southern Alberta the Japanese were less dominant than they have been, and the Chinese more so. Noted China this morning on 945, 1017, 1044, 1089, 1206, 1377, and 1593, with the signal on 945 being the best that one's done this season. Heard Mayak from Russia on 576 again (though not as strong as the other day), but today I also heard it on 549, and with a better signal. No luck emulating John and hearing it on 666 though, as all I heard there was Japan.

73,

Nigel Pimblett