Re: [IRCA] TP's for 09-25-208 WOW!

At 06:39 AM 9/25/2008, you wrote:

>--
>Good Morning:
>
>Listened from 1257-1336 utc.  About the same package as yesterdays
>conditions here.

Dennis, this is VERY surprising for me.  Here on the coast conditions were fabulous!  One of the best mornings I've ever had with wall to wall audio.  No time for details (have to go to work), but listened from 13:01 to 14:10 and was blown away by the sheer number of audios right up and down the band.  Minimal DU (although Fiji was great on 639).  Asian otherwise all the way with plenty of CC, KK and JJ stations.  Will fill in later today.  All I can say is, anyone on the coast who missed this morning should be sorry!  Sure wish I had been at Grayland, or my DX shack up north!.........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria.