Re: [IRCA] Aberta TP's for 6 Sep 2008

Very nice...you had all those channels with at least a TP carrier in AB this morning !! WOW..I need to try to get myself out of bed by 6 AM tomorrow. I was unable to this morning as I DXed past midnight last night.

73 KAZ Barrington IL, noting Sept has been a very good time for DU carriers here.

Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 9:10 AM
Subject: [IRCA] Aberta TP's for 6 Sep 2008

I see the TPs from Asia are back in full force on the coast.   Well, not
so here.   I did have a number of fairly decent carriers from the
Japanese powerhouses, which is more than I had yesterday. but the action
here was again from DU.   Not quite as good as yesterday, but still with
audio on  13 frequencies and carriers on another 77.  Brisbane on 792
was doing particuarly well, and 1116 was better than yesterday.
Frequencies with audio were 567, 594, 639, 702, 738, 756, 792, 829, 855,
891, 1116, 1512 and 1548.   Certainly another interesting morning.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta