Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KMJY and KPWL

Bill,
Yes, I remember the old KMJY. I even have a QSL letter from Stargell as
I remember. It looks like he will be running the new 1370? That I did
not know. I should have a shot at that with a phase on local KAST as I
heard Butte regularly. Thanks for the update.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager