[IRCA] TPs Aug 29 from Alberta

I had my first morning out with the beverages since the spring, and I see from comments of others that I picked a poor one. Well, nothing new there, but I was actually quite pleased with what I heard. Unlike what seems to happen on the coast, I have never heard Asian audio in August from here, and that certainly didn't change today. Plenty of carriers, but all of the DU variety. Heard good audio from Australia on 1116, 891 (both 100% copy at times), fair audio on 702, and snippets of audio on 729, 774, and 1107. The X-band had good carriers on 1611 and 1701, both seemingly on the verge of audio at times. Also noted a strong carrier on 1332, which is rather unusual, as I've never logged a DU there, and don't usually here much in the way of a het. As for Asia, zero. Even switching to my NW beverage merely weakened the DU signals somewhat, with no trace of anything Asian.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta