Re: [IRCA] TP's for 7-19-08

John

I have one EWE and a KAZ Antenna plus several longwires.  As far as my ground its not working very well at this time of the year as its very dry.  We have had a little rain from the monsoon and more to come tomorrow.  Last year I got a fair ground after adding a lot of water in the berm around the ground rods.  I will add more water in the next few weeks and I hope to get the ground back.

Bill Block
Prescott Valey, AZ