Re: [IRCA] TP's for 7-19-08

Listened from 1205-1240 ut and it was all DU here in Arizona.  It was the best morning for DU's since I moved to Arizona 4 years ago.  I got carriers on 558, 567, 576, 585, 594, 648, 657, 693, 738 and 756 some of the carriers were very close to audio.  When I got to 774 I had audio from 3LO and at times it was S-6!  At the time they were doing sports talk and at 1230 I heard a nice ABC News.  I did not tune above 774 so I don't know how many more audio or carriers I could have heard.  It sure was fun to hear 3LO!

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
Drake R8
EWE 20x50x20