[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Friday (good DU)

Much better DU reception today, beginning early and lasting late. 891 the
best, with the strongest DU audio (7-8 level) in weeks. Many low-band hets,
though little audio resulted. Probably much better conditions for the
coastal folks.
738 first heard, DU talk, 6 level 1134 utc. 855 DU talk, 6 level 1215 utc.
891 with primarily sports/racing scores rising to solid 7.5 level at 1209
utc and lasting with audio to 1232 utc. 1116 DU audio, 6 level, 1154 utc. 1098 strong het today, and last noted 1228 utc. (1098 and 1116 still with a poor het at 1253 utc.)
1737 KUT, PNG beacon poor/weak in USB mode 1148 utc.
LWBC Radio Rossii 180 weak/medium, 279 weak 1113 utc.

Interesting conditions this morning--quite odd and not noticed before. For a
time, all the antennas were receiving signals, including my 400 foot N/S
longwire, which has never produced DU audio before. Even the Wellbrook
broadband phaser was doing well, at the same time, around 1200 utc. This
lasted for about 10 minutes, then the 1600 foot E/W longwire took over and
continued to give audio, which is what I normally observe.

(My Wildblue satellite internet is currently down due to weather, 1253
utc--this will get sent later when it comes back up.)

Steve
NE Oregon
R75, AR7030, longwires, Wellbrook phaser