[IRCA] TPs for 4th of July....better!

A quickie before catching a few more winks....lots of DU activity (and I suspect JJ earlier), but restricted to the bottom half. 8 channels with audio, and many more
almosts.  Monitored between 11:51 and 12:24.  Usual JJ frequencies were 4s and 5s upto 12:00 and then faded away.  The DUs were there earlier as well, and improved
past the hour.  Here's what I heard with audio:

576 (7) DU
585:  (6)
612 (7) Brisbane....best at 12:14.  Still there at 12:22
702 (6) late
738 (7)  French talk at 12:17
756 (6)
792 (6)
855 (6)  first noted 12:01.  Stronger at 12:18

Perhaps more to be heard on Perseus, but I won't hold my breath.  I had enough time to scan the bands several times.  Perseus is going to shine when there
is audio on many more channels!  Happy 4th of July!  ........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC