Re: [IRCA] Field Day 2008

FB OM,

I worked with W8OAK Oakland County Amateur Radio Public Service Corps and
our little group made over 500 contacts in 46 states and 8 or 9 provinces.

My first contact was with a pilot at 38,000 feet.

Unfortunately, no pictures were taken.

Sounds like you had a blast.

73 and have a happy and safe 4th.

Joe, KJ8O

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------