[IRCA] CINW-940-Monreal

In listening to their oldies countdown on satellite, they sound pretty
good. I'll miss their all news format, but so many Canadian stations
have dropped oldies for News/talk or sports. It is great to have this.
Now, if I can log them on MW 940 this coming Winter. They are
directional E/W.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin