Re: [IRCA] KKFO app's

Mike,

I guess people in radio are like anyone else, good & bad.

Back in the 60s and early 70s, 1400 khz was open ever Monday morning in
the West, with no one on the air West of Ohio. Then about 1972 KBMI
Henerson NV decided to stay on Monday morings.  WMAN Mansfield OH was a
regular before that.  I logged and QSL'd Ft. Walton Beach FL on a DX
test in 1971. Ah, the good ol' days when most stations had silent
periods.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin