Re: [IRCA] Jans Bay 1330

Has anyone "ever" heard the 50 watt station at Jans Bay in Northern Sask
on 1330?

No not me Pat. Just too much Rosetown. Seeing as you asked about Jans Bay, has anyone heard the Albertan on 1230 in Grande Cache, CFXG? That is a 50 watt station that just does not get out. Five miles north or south of town and it's gone. It's one of 2 unheard Albertans for me, the other being CBXL-860. Some of those 40 watt LPRT's get out quite well. The one in High Level on 1560 is regularly heard here during the winter.

Mike in St Isidore, AB