Re: [IRCA] Jans Bay 1330

On 14-Jun-08, at 11:36 PM, Patrick Martin wrote:

Has anyone "ever" heard the 50 watt station at Jans Bay in Northern Sask on 1330? I am surprised they operate on the same frequency at Rosetown. In the Winter, that may be a good station to shoot for, if you could get
by Rosetown. Other than the LPRTs, Jans Bay is the only other SASK
station I still need to hear & QSL. For those looking for Jans Bay, it
is North of Meadow Lake.

This station, CJBW, is the only station in SK that I have never heard here in Calgary
(there are presently no LPRT stations in SK).

Here 1330 is dominated by CJYM Rosetown and KOVE Lander WY, which signs off nightly at 23:00
Mountain time with the Star Spangled Banner

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO
(still trying to log CFXG-1230 Grande Cache AB as well)