Re: [IRCA] Legalized Bevereges

Russ, Pat, Marc, and everyone else

We are here for each other!!!

My projects for this summer:
=== 2 meter stick antenna on top of chimney
=== 5 foot 4X4 post cemented into ground for mounting a BT4V
=== at least 8-10 radials
=== beverage antenna of some type

I had a lot of winter damage also, so you guys have sufficently motivated me
now that it's nicer outside.

JM

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:34:36 -0400, Russ Johnson wrote
> it's all about experimenting.  if it doesn't work well...try
> something different. what I have here is 4 mini bev's going in
> different directions.  they are all different lengths, etc based on
> layout of lot.  so much fun to park on a frequency and switch them
> in and out and hear different stations.  you have motivated me to
> get out there and fix all the winter damage to my wires.

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------