Re: [IRCA] Legalized Bevereges

it's all about experimenting.  if it doesn't work well...try something
different.
what I have here is 4 mini bev's going in different directions.  they are
all different lengths, etc based on layout of lot.  so much fun to park on a
frequency and switch them in and out and hear different stations.  you have
motivated me to get out there and fix all the winter damage to my wires.