Re: [IRCA] New station on 1100

Hi,
WZFN 1100 is on the air with country and western music. Very weak snowy signal for 50kw if that's what they are putting out. I am using a Sanserino loop and a GE SuperadioII. As a comparison, KKAG 740, KFGO 790 and WDAY 970 all come in much stronger and all three are loud and clear here at my location and can be received clearly with the Superadio alone. WZFN just barely makes it here with the Sanserino loop.
   Kenneth Nawalkowski
Sandy Lake, MB