Re: [IRCA] New station on 1100

Thx..out to the western BOG's I go..will phase adjacent WMBI and see if I can hear any trace of MN. If 50 kw ND I may have a chance at 527 miles.

73 KAZ Barrington IL

Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] New station on 1100

KAZ wrote:

Paul et all in MN please let us know if this is still on all day today.

They have been on all day with country music and some music that sounds rather like soft AC. It might just be modern country.

No ads. No talk between songs except for an occassional I.D. They had I.D.s at :10 minutes before the hour and about :10 minutes after the hour. No TOH as such. No city name in any of the I.D.s.

Paul LaFreniere
Grand Marais, MN