Re: [IRCA] Logging on 1520khz using my SRF-59... includes a definate and an UN'id

Re: [IRCA] Logging on 1520khz using my SRF-59... includes a definate and an UN'id

It's 1520, Im sorry.... I was real tired when typing this and got a tad
confused... as I originally *thought* Iwas on 1590 till I heard WWKB
Buffalo.

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com