Re: [IRCA] Receivers

I'll float a question on the Elecraft list.  I've built the K2 and kx1, but
so far have decided to pass on the K3.  It has limited coverage on the
bottom--500kHz-if memory serves correctly--so it lacks the versatility of a
general coverage rx or the Icom 756 Pro III transceiver.  However, the folks
at Elecraft will do what it takes to make a great product.  They are the
gold standard of American Manufacturing, great customer service and are
responsive to customer input.
73 Gil