Re: [IRCA] Baltimore Orioles Radio Network- 2008 (Stop laughing!)

Re: [IRCA] Baltimore Orioles Radio Network- 2008 (Stop laughing!)

I rarely hear WBAL but--   I wonder just how much damage to  hearing the
Orioles on it was already done by the well-documented IBOC  interference to it.
Maybe they would have lost much of their audience anyway.  Nighttime IBOC went
into effect at the very tail end of the 2007 season, and I  am sure that the
full effect of IBOC on baseball listening has as yet to be  gauged.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)