Re: [IRCA] EWE resistance problem

Paul,

One more suggestion. Check your grounding where your termination is.
Make sure you have a good ground and the clamps to the wire running to
the resistor is in good shape and tight. If you have a poor connection
or bad ground, it will make a difference as the resistance will change.
My grounds sit is water most of the year or very wet soil. The field
where my termination is sitts in 2-4 feet of water all Winter.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager