Re: [IRCA] EWE resistance problem

Paul,

I have had my SW EWE since 1981 and the only time the the signal changes
with the null,  is when the field where the grounding is (termination)
is dried out in like August. I may have a peak the pot a bit. But it
stays pretty stable, especially after I switched from a 5K ohm pot to a
2.5K ohm pot. It is not as tricky to adjust. I always use pot rather
than a fixed resistor, as it can be peaked if needed.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager