Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 Alignment Procedure / TRF?

Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 Alignment Procedure / TRF?

Interesting idea, but...

Don't the SRF-59 and the SRF-M37V use the same IC (CXD1129AN)?
The M37V is digitally tuned, and I can't imagine how you would
implement a TRF circuit easily on a digitally tuned radio....

The SRF-59 does probably enjoy a tuned front end though, like most
analog tuned radios, which is probably the secret to its better
selectivity.

--
Mesa Mike
LA de NM