Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 Alignment Procedure / TRF?

Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 Alignment Procedure / TRF?

An interesting idea, Fred.

A Google search found a presentation from a couple years ago by a
Columbia University researcher on VLSI --  Very Large Scale
Integration, i.e. big IC's -- implementation of TRF.  It was just a
lecture presentation "foils" set, so there is no way to know what the
suggested capabilities of the technology might provide.

Something else for those interested to investigate.

Despite this obvious Sony marketing ploy -- planting glowing
performance reports on gullable DXer message forums -- I ordered my
pair of SRF-59's a couple days ago.  If the audio phasing scheme
works as described, I'll finally be able to eliminate the IBOC hiss
of 560 WQAM Miami, so I can hear my favorite station on 570, Radio
Reloj, Santa Clara, CU. ;-)

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan