[IRCA] SRF -59 alignment procedure

>From what I read about being experienced in
disassembling electronics I must assume that the guys
at Sony have inverted the position of the circuit
board inside the little box so that the tuner is not
showing when the back of the radio is removed.That
seems to be the trend lately so that radio
owner/operatores can't readily play with the movable
parts inside to prevent malfunctions either by
accident or intentionally and therefore dissabling the
unit or preventing it from operating properly again.So
I guess I should think twice about trying to take the
thing apart to make adjustsments that I hope I don't
have to do to improve the performance and hope that I
have one that's already running at peak
reception.-Bill in BC

      Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.ca