Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 Alignment Procedure

Deane,
900+kHz doesn't surprise me.  I forget now exactly where the radio was tuned
when I was probing with the frequency indicator; I think I had it on 1290
kHz or 1230kHz.  The digital reading was over 2000kHz which included the
frequency of the signal plus the IF frequency.  I was expecting a reading
under 2000kHz.
I'll recheck it in a day or so.
Gil