Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] I'm baack

Craig,

Thanks. I barely got a message to Bill from a distant cel tower, I
believe on the Long Beach Pen., WA, but it was weak and it was hard to
get enough signal to do much with. I thank Bill for posting the message
on the list. We were without about everything communication-wise
including no 9-1-1.
  It will be sometime until we get back to normal, but I am happy we do
have power back especially with it 36 degrees outside as I type this.
Cold rain today.

73,

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager