Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] I'm baack

Gary,

You could not have gotten through on the phone anyway. We had no local
cel service. All power was out to everything. We were totally cut off
for several days. Finally KAST got a Satellite phone and got some
messages out. Some generators showed up, but it was something else.
I appreciate everyone's concern. I hope we never go through a storm this
strong again.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin