Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] I'm baack

Patrick,

     We saw the Northwest Cable News coverage of the  disaster in Seaside,
and since your power was out, we wondered if you were  OK.  Still had your cell
phone # from the summer visit, but saw Bill  Block's post, and knew you were
all right.  I guess it's one thing to drive  to Seaside in ideal summer
conditions (about 2.5 hours) and another thing  entirely when you take a detour to
Yakima.  Anyway, glad you're OK, and if  the same thing happens again, you may
get a call from us.

                                                               73,  Gary